Old 10-07-2003, 10:58 PM
*muffin*

Default Muffin's Lillies

thanks!

I was sooooo worried about your pond (giggle/........sorry......I know I
know,, one day I will get hit also.but your descriptions are priceless).).

maybe next year I'll be able to get more out to share, we need a backhoe to
dig the suckers out, & it has gone back to 'its' home. I just sent 3 more
out to people, but have not heard from any of them,, hmmm.... all the others
(15) I mailed out with yours , seemed to have arrived ok.

& yes it was a trusting thing. I *think* everyone paid me for the postage
( got backlogged in email, so didn't quite verify) so that is somethign else
you have to consider...*2 way street*

hey, I figure someone , somewhere will do something nice for me,, once.
: )

ok, as to your question,, *GREEN* ??huh?? the leaves should be green when
they hit the surface.. what color are they?

"bobkiely" wrote in message
I am happy to report that while the raccoon knocked off the lily bud that
Muffin sent me, I now have 4 new 2"-3" leaves laying on the surface of my
pond and a couple more on their way to the surface.

I'd just like to thank her again, this time publicly, for all the effort

she
made to send out as many packages as she did. That was a lot of hard work
and she should be applauded for what she did for people she's never met.

Bob Kiely

PS: How long before they turn green? Or is that dependent on the amount of
sun they receive?