Old 10-07-2003, 11:22 PM
Warwick

Default ADVERT

In article ,
says...
"Al Reynolds" wrote in message ...
"Warwick" wrote in response to a spammer:
I'm working on the basis that you are as free of clue in IT,
acceptable useage, contracts and service agreements as my mother. That
you didn't take on board the helpful suggestions given by others nearly
a month ago leads me to think that you couldn't get a clue if you were
soaked in clue pheromone in clue bondage gear on the clue mating grounds
during clue mating season surrounded by horny clues.

*ROFLMFAO*
Al

oh dear Warwick, seems you don't understand the 'charter' as far as
abuse is concerned..... and perhaps you could use your own wit in your
put-downs next time, instead of stealing it from eigthies sit-coms??

eighties sitcoms? That came from the long standing since the late
seventies BBS and usenet insult file (currently on version 6).

http://www.guymacon.com/FUN/INSULT/

The clue comment is a fairly widely used snippet, feed it into google
and there're pages of quotations of it.

I didn't feel the need to use the entire insult file since it'd
seriously offend outside of a full silly flamewar where the contenders
know each other.

Warwick