Old 11-07-2003, 01:22 AM
Mick Fournier

Default Encyclia lancifolia - Encyclia lancifolia.jpg (0/1)

Susan,

Awww shucks, I'm the same ole' Mick... it would take a miracle to change me.

Regrettably, I have sold out of Neofinetia falcata magenta x self and the
same on Neofinetia falcata Kihou Yellow Treasure x self... they are no more
in the catalog.

But, I do have a nice pod developing of Polyrrhiza lindeni x ((Neofinetia
"Icy Fingers" x V (coerulea x coerulescens))... I have high hopes on being
able to offer this one next year. I will also be offering C trianaei alba
"Aranka Germaske" FCC/AOS x self next year.

Mick
www.OrchidFlask.com