Old 11-07-2003, 07:32 AM
Mark T.

Default Muffin's Lillies

I agree with everyone about Muffin's lillies.
I received mine and they're in great shape.
I still can't belive that you not only deliver
quality lillies, but pack and ship them so
professionally for that price.
One of them is huge! Planted them the day I
received them and they're doing fine.

Thanks Muffin!

Mark

PS - your money order went out before I received
the lillies. - - trust is indeed a 2 way street.

"Sue Walsh" wrote in message
om...
Muffin,
Thanks for my lily (bigger than any I purchased from pond stores),
check is going in the mail tomorrow, I just got mine (one of the last
3). You said you need a backhoe to get them out, I believe it by the
size of the roots. Do you pot your lilies or just toss them into the
pond with some kind of weight. How big is your pond. BTW I have some
in my pond which always have red leaves. The one you sent had green
leaves. Thanks again, Sue W.

"*muffin*" wrote in message

maybe next year I'll be able to get more out to share, we need a backhoe

dig the suckers out, & it has gone back to 'its' home. I just sent 3

more
out to people, but have not heard from any of them,hmmm.... all the

others
(15) I mailed out with yours , seemed to have arrived ok.