Old 11-07-2003, 09:04 AM
Druss

Default Mandrake, Mandragora Officionalis, Germination

"Nick Maclaren" wrote in message

In article ,
"Druss" writes:

| Strangely enough when searching on the web, most of the hits were

initially
| about how to prepare the plant as a drug for halucinagenic! tripping,

scary
| scary thought what some people will try and do.

I was thinking that breeding a variety could be amusing. Mandragora
officinalis "Cotton Mather" has a nice ring to it, doesn't it?

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.

Okay, I think it's must be the wrong time of the day, my brain cannot
extract the humour from this, please elucidate !, cor big words too. My
brain aches now !
Duncan