Old 11-07-2003, 12:12 PM
Warwick Dumas

Default (fake) rockery stones/bricks

lol - this could prompt me to make some joke about the North but then again,
since I might probably be going there, why don't I not.

"David Hill" wrote in message
"....... I heard this thing about granite mining destroying tigers'
habitats....."

"...... The mind boggles. As half of the north and west is granite
territory, importing the stuff is just plain insane. Many farmers would

be
happy for people to take away granite boulders for nothing! ...."

There you are.....case proven
People have removed Granite stones from the North, and now you wont find

one
tiger anywhere in northern UK, well not in the wild.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries