Old 11-07-2003, 12:32 PM
Al Reynolds

Default ADVERT

"Tony Bull" wrote:
Dear AlReynolds
I disagree. My advert was four lines long on the form when I typed it
out,My original message was posted on or around the 28th June and was
a genuine attempt to find out what people thought of the website. Out
of nearly 2000 hits, only about six were critical and none but you and
Mike were abusive.The others were quite constructive in their
criticisms. I thought gardeners were friendly people but I am
mistaken.
I am obviously quite new to this newsgroup business, but your reaction
is more like road rage.
Tony Bull www.caterpillarfountain.co.uk

Dear Tony,

Perhaps you should check who sent which message.
I believe Warwick was the one who castigated you.
I merely laughed at his mode of castigation.
So leave me out of your argument.

Al Reynolds