Old 11-07-2003, 04:39 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default bonsai help badly

Hi Got2,

I still need a better ID on the tree. Sounds like it's a deciduous tree
(you know, leaves and all), but your first post isn't clear. Do you know
for sure what it is? If it's a conifer it might be toast already. Also,
tell us a bit about the container it is in, and the soil. It sounds like
you are watering correctly, but since you say the tree is BIG, I begin to
wonder if the soil may be holding too much water, which will cause you no
end of grief.
Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

"Got2Drink" wrote:

first thank you for responding.

ill have to check the bark tommorrow. if the bark is green what do i need

do to make the plant better, should i take off the brown leaves.

i would think also that the plant would be alive because there are some
spots of green- branches of green? am i wrong in this?

by the way how do these plants propagate do they drop seeds or what not?