Old 11-07-2003, 05:20 PM
simy1

Default What Variety Pea for Tender Greens?

Phaedrine Stonebridge wrote in message ...
I learned to cook with pea greens (especially stir fries) when we lived
up in Madison and I shopped at the Farmer's Market there. Now we have
our own garden again but we don't know which peas are especially good
for nice tender pea greens. Can someone help me out here so I know what
to plant for next year? Thanks!

Look on the web for sprouting seeds. The last time I bought some, they
were very tough, but not always. Buy no less than a pound, they go
fast.