Old 11-07-2003, 05:46 PM
Mike

Default cats and their deposits

In article m,
teepegger writes
I have recently got rid of the jungle in my front garden and have spent
a lot of money on gravel and paving stones. My problem is that it
doesn't seem to have deterred the local cats from leaving their
deposits on my nice looking front garden( at least 2 or 3 deposits a
day ) I have tried everything I can get my hands on in the local
garden centres to deter the cats including pepper powders, pellets,
sprays etc, you name it, I have tried it. Please does anyone know of
anything I can use that will do the trick? I have read a few replies to
others of the same problem, some about bb guns and water, the problem
being that I am not home all day to keep my eye out and catch them.
Please help !!!
--
teepegger

Snare

Skin

Cook

Tastes like Rabbit

British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more
National Service (RAF) Association Scarborough. Nov 7th - 10th (Nearly Full)