Old 11-07-2003, 06:08 PM
John McGaw

Default This type of vine

"Jason Walter" wrote in message
. com...
Yep, that's it. I did a search on Google for a picture of it.
I'll keep searching for ways to get rid of it, in the meantime, anyone

know
how to?
Jason

snip...

Kudzu responds to regular glycophosphate herbicides -- Roundup for example.
In theory mowing it to ground level repeatedly will eventually kill it off
but it will take many repeats to have a real effect. Having sheep graze it
is a favored method -- the combination of constantly being eaten to ground
level and having sharp little hooves mash the root crowns is supposed to be
the key there.
--
John McGaw
[Knoxville, TN, USA]