Old 11-07-2003, 06:11 PM
BenignVanilla

Default bubble eye goldfish

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
y' know ... I was thinking about Anita
(last name escapes me) claiming the in-pond bog was a
new "concept" ... (she's the gal who "invented" it)
Looked almost as bad as my veggie filter did when I went
ahead and added gravel to it. I meant to mention this
to the "inventor" but never got around to it. She claims it never needs

be cleaned ........ humm

snip

I recently shop vacced the VF to get rid of some of my mud. I can attest
that the small amount of gravel I used under each pot to make them sit up
straight...was disgusting and smelly. Even a small amount of gravel can
create pockets of goo.

BV.