Old 11-07-2003, 11:37 PM
Theo

Default bonsai help badly

but what species is it? what kind of tree Maple Elm Murraya Relkova could you
describe leaves and what looks wrong with it before continuing fertilizer and
stop giving it immediately ! if it is sick is killing him
Theo

Iris Cohen wrote:

Recently my company purchased a bonsai tree, i dont know anything about
bonsai trees. BRBR
ok well it didnt fare so well in the office, basically the lady taking care
of it had it in the windows facing the brutal sun all day. (office is located
in the us near philadelphia) BRBR
The leaves turned brown, and it doesnt seem to be growing any more.
BRBR

I brought it home to try to save it BRBR
The plant is on an outside deck and gets about 2 or 3 hours of morning sun
BRBR

i think they priced it when they brought it around $1000,

Oh dear, I hope your company is more astute with the rest of its business.
The plant is probably dead. It should never have been place indoors in an
office in the first place. Scratch the bark. If it is green underneath, there
may be hope. What you are doing now is correct, except the misting probably
will not accomplish very much. Do not fertilize it until you see signs of
growth.

Iris,
Central NY, Zone 5a, Sunset Zone 40
train."
Robert Lowell (1917-1977)

--

Think like an Alien and visit your own Planet
Theo