Old 12-07-2003, 12:21 AM
Rick McGreal

Default Mushrooms & my new lawn...

Stephen Howard wrote in
:

As a father of three children, may I recommend to you the 'shock and
awe' method of teaching children the dangers of picking and eating
unidentified things?
The shock part comes as a very loud and definitely shouted 'NO'.
It tends to make kids burst into tears, but it's a loss less painful
than watching them suffer poisoning... or worse.

Well done that man!

I had to so the exact same thing with my cacti a while ago....

Some were soft and fluffy to touch but some are very sharp and can leave a
small child with real nasty sores....

The shock and awe method works.....B-)

Good to see others not afraid to raise their voices when occasion
demands....