Old 12-07-2003, 01:44 AM
Essjay001

Default cats and their deposits

andrewpreece wrote:
Allegedly citrus peel works,

My G/f's cat eats citrus peel.

or peeing in your front garden ( if you're a chap ).

Hey ladies can do that too you know!

Otherwise use larger gravel as has been suggested,
or less of it ( can you compact it into the ground ? ).

I have been thinking about fixing the gravel to the ground by covering the
area with a sand and cement mix and spraying on enough water to wash it down
and set the gravel when it hardens.

Any comments?

Andy

teepegger wrote in message
s.com...
I have recently got rid of the jungle in my front garden and have
spent a lot of money on gravel and paving stones. My problem is
that it doesn't seem to have deterred the local cats from leaving
their deposits on my nice looking front garden( at least 2 or 3
deposits a day ) I have tried everything I can get my hands on in
the local garden centres to deter the cats including pepper
powders, pellets, sprays etc, you name it, I have tried it. Please
does anyone know of anything I can use that will do the trick? I
have read a few replies to others of the same problem, some about
bb guns and water, the problem being that I am not home all day to
keep my eye out and catch them. Please help !!!
--
teepegger