Old 12-07-2003, 04:32 AM
Moosh:]

Default BST MILK and Ordinary MILK Indistinquishable? Not Really.

On 6 Jul 2003 03:02:24 -0700, (Hua Kul) wrote:

MO0$H wrote in message . ..
On 5 Jul 2003 14:26:25 -0700,
(Ron) wrote:

If your corporations are not doing as you wish, get out and vote for a
regulator that will make them do so.

Let me fill you in on what your omniscient regulators are doing in the
US.

Not my regulators, Sunshine. I vote for mine with a view to doing the
best for the Australian community.

They are forbidding the Amish farmers in my home state from
selling their milk. The Amish don't practice pasteurization.

Seems fair enough. Public safety and all that. Why won't they make it
safe by pasteurisation? Same reason they wear those silly hats?

It
doesn't matter if I want to drink their milk anyway, I have to be
protected from their *evil* old-fashioned practice, which somehow was
good enough for thousands of years.

If you drank the milk and got ill, who would have to look after you
and yours? The public purse? If you could arrange to sign a legal
waiver of your (and your dependents') civil rights here, you probably
would be allowed to buy it.

Else you could start your own country with your own rules.