Old 12-07-2003, 01:44 PM
william turville

Default ADVERT

I just thought I'd like to say that I thought Tony's Caterpillar
Fountains website was pretty good - although I realise that liking a
particular website is a matter of personal taste - one man's meat etc.
Anyway, it was good enough to persuade me to buy a fountain (the
prices being less than half apparently similar ones in my local garden
centre also helped a bit!)It was delivered very promptly, was easy to
install, and I'm absolutely delighted with it - so much so that I'm
thinking seriously about getting one of the larger ones. The
workmanship is excellent, and the quality of materials much better
than in other fountains I had looked at before. If you are looking for
a water feature, I'd give these a serious look - and no, I'm not
Tony's cousin!