Old 12-07-2003, 03:20 PM
Manuel A Chavez

Default [IBC] Artificial lighting

Carl,

Thanks for the responses. I have a few questions.
Now that your buttonwood has recovered do you continue to grow it in you ICU
area? How often n an average are you watering it? The 1/4 tsp Miracid, is
that per gallon of water? Finally. mine is currently on a humidity tray,
I have thought of using a propagation at instead of the humidity tray. If I
do should I supplement the humidity by other means? Thanks in advance for
your help.

Manny