Old 12-07-2003, 05:44 PM
K30a

Default Update - Toad Injured or deformed.

How about small slugs on warm ground, then
they'll move.

I know what you mean about letting nature take its course - my mother can tell
you about a nest of baby mice I tried to raise, birds I insisted we take to the
vet, a pocket full of mussels from the beach in my robe, a fish I took to bed
with me and the eggs I tried to hatch under my pillow.

It is no wonder I have a jar full of tadpoles in the kitchen window and another
jar full of damselfly nymphs on the kitchen table.

k30a