Old 12-07-2003, 06:08 PM
Go Fig

Default Did I miss anyones ?'s

In article ,
(PondWoman) wrote:

Did I miss anyones questions, if so, please let me know
PondWoman
www.bluewaters.us

The Bio Booster represents a substantial departure from the traditional use
of chemicals. In the past, there were not any environmentally and effective
solutions for water problems. Today, with Bio Booster, there are

I think the Winston Co, that has been around since the 60s, would say
that this is an outright lie.

I take it you are not that familiar with the techniques many
municipalities use to clean up their waste water and have for years and
years.

jay
Sat, Jul 12, 2003

--

Legend insists that as he finished his abject...
Galileo muttered under his breath: "Nevertheless, it does move."