Old 12-07-2003, 06:08 PM
Ken Saunders

Default cats and their deposits

(Larry Stoter) wrote in message .co.uk...
teepegger wrote:

I have recently got rid of the jungle in my front garden and have spent
a lot of money on gravel and paving stones. My problem is that it
doesn't seem to have deterred the local cats from leaving their
deposits on my nice looking front garden( at least 2 or 3 deposits a
day ) I have tried everything....

I have never tried it but was told years ago about filling a
clear plastic bottle with water and laying a c ouple in the
garden.Something to do with the reflection.My own garden is mostly
grass but I have purposely left a dug over area for cats....Regards
Ken