Old 12-07-2003, 06:20 PM
bobkiely

Default Did I miss anyones ?'s

This is just my opinion here so don't condemn the whole group for what I'm
about to say but:
Your lack of creditability stems from the total invisibility of you or your
company or the manufacturer of Bio Booster. You sonder in here totally
anonymous and refer people to your web page which makes a lot of claims
which may even be accurate and true. The problem is there is no one listed
on your web page who can be found to take responsibility for those claims.
"Pondwoman"...who the hell is Pondwoman?

The first thing legitimate companies do when the build a web page is put the
name of their company, their address, phone number and even have a sub
category as to their credentials and a bio on the company...there is none of
that on your page and the excuse that you don't have time to finish the web
site just doesn't fly with me. If you're legit you finish the web site
before you steer people to it. Who knows, people could send you money and
you send them pixie dust and they can never find you....It's worse than
SPAM...in my opinion, it looks like SCAM!
BK

"PondWoman" wrote in message
om...
Did I miss anyones questions, if so, please let me know
PondWoman
www.bluewaters.us