Old 12-07-2003, 06:44 PM
Shelly Hurd

Default bonsai help badly

Mike,

All may not be lost yet . . . bonsai it an act of patience, if nothing else.

Some junipers show a dull red color under their bark at the cambium level
instead of green.

Have patience, keep the tree where you have it (only a couple hours of
morning sun a day), water ONLY when it needs it (use the stick I told you
about), and give it a month. If it is already gone to the big bonsai pile in
the sky, waiting a while wont change anything. OTOH, stranger things have
happened to most of us on this list than a tree we thought dead, making a
full recovery.

If all is lost, save the pot. Try again.

Regards,
Shelly Hurd Central CA - Sunset Zone 8-USDA Zone 9

"Got2Drink" wrote:

scratched the bark away no green i guess its dead oh well. thanks for all
the help.