Old 12-07-2003, 07:20 PM
Snooze

Default Did I miss anyones ?'s

"PondWoman" wrote in message
om...
Did I miss anyones questions, if so, please let me know
PondWoman
www.bluewaters.us

Debbie, marketing a product in a chat-forum, usenet or message board is
risky business if you're going to strut in like a Greek God that came for a
stroll from Mt. Olympus. Remember there are plenty of representatives of
other pond equipment firms lurking about. There are also plenty of people
who have been managing ponds professionally and as a hobby for many years
active and lurking about.

You first need to establish some credibility in the channel, by answering
questions honestly and with little hype. For example if someone posts a
question about algae problems they are experiencing you might answer it with
something like this:

I have found the most effective algae control is performed by doing this,
that, and the other thing. At Bluewater we also make a product called "blah
blah blah," that we feel aids in keeping the water clean and clear.