Old 12-07-2003, 09:32 PM
Moontanman

Default [IBC] Artificial lighting

BTW I do have a nice Beech tree bonsai that is about four years old and it is
coming along really well. Nice above the soil roots and great trunk. but it as
you said I kept it outside in the weather. I am sorry for the personal attack
but experts need to be kind, helpful, and understanding if any of our hobbies
are to survive. After 40 years of keeping fish, plants, and now trees I find my
hobbies to be a never ending source of challenge, satisfaction, socialization,
learning, and those great big smiles that last for hours at a time. if that
were to stop then why bother?

Moon

Moon