Old 12-07-2003, 10:32 PM
Essjay001

Default cats and their deposits

martin wrote:
On Sat, 12 Jul 2003 20:58:50 +0000 (UTC), "Essjay001"
wrote:

Sorry I don't drink, but fir the occasional glass of wine and maybe
a 6-pack every year. You wouldn't like my house at Christmas.

We could always bring our own booze. What's on the menu? :-)

Depends on what day Christmas falls. If it's a week day I might splash out
on a pizza, Saturday or Sunday two pizzas.

You may gather I don't really 'do' Christmas

--

Steve R

---
One piece, one button suit, timeless fashion. All made by the same
manufacturer, no designer label, everybody has one.