Old 13-07-2003, 01:08 AM
V_coerulea

Default Eucalyptus

We grow several varieties here in zone7/8 in the southern sand hills region
of SC near Augusta GA. We have several specimens now that are about 70-80'
tall. Only one has begun to really crown. I'd have to check on which
varieties they are. We've grown several other varieties without success. The
original plant grows rather slowly and doesn't look too good. After a couple
of years, a strong basal shoot appears and grows like a weed to eventually
replace the original plant. Ours can't be more than 15-18 years old, 1 ft+
diameter. Good luck.
Gary
"zebrin" wrote in message
m...
Anybody grow these & personal experience with them. Also which state
is everybody in? Hello I'm new.

Zebrin