Old 13-07-2003, 02:20 AM
Hank Pagel

Default cement waterfall

You can use coatings made for concrete swimming pools. I do know that
even though it looks and feels dry concrete takes a long time to cure.
I am not sure what effect it would have on PH but the new concrete
will leach lime into the water for some time unless sealed. If you
decide to try it without sealing it and find out you should have. You
may have to acid wash it first so the sealer can bond. You may be able
to use a simple latex sealer also. I would ask a local redi-mix or
concrete fabricator. They are usually more than glad to share their
experience.

"Gunnar" wrote in message
just made new waterfall made it with portland cement should this be

coated
with anything before running. or sealed with a sealer of some kind?