Old 13-07-2003, 03:56 AM
Nedra

Default Anyone Have Japanese Beetles?

Now, Hold on, Fred... our response was entirely deserved.
You have been here long enough to see how we welcome
newbies. They are not treated with anything but respect.

I'm the one who took offense at PW's forwardness in
pushing her product. If you want to take me to task, do so.
But don't make snide comments to the whole group... they
are a great bunch of people and don't deserve your ire.

Nedra

"Fred" wrote in message
(Umm, I just had a
*truly* wicked thought: I could direct PondWoman to

ec.gardens.roses --
she'd never know what hit her!)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

If this is the typical reception that someone gets here when they offer
advice I hope I am never stupid enough to try to share anything. Fred