Old 13-07-2003, 04:32 AM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Artificial lighting

I don't understand the desire some of this group seems to have

to think that
plants only do well out doors. so many plants are grown indoors

with artificial
everything and they grow so much better than indoors in almost

scary. why the
predudice for out door growing?

It isn't prejudice. (Well, for me it is -- Except for temporary
display, I HATE trees in the house with me!
;-) But for most here it's not prejudice . . . it is the simple
fact that some species of trees will NOT grow indoors.

But as Kitsune says, if you wanna do it -- then do it! (But
common courtesy at least suggests that you might listen to folks
who have been growing trees -- in and out doors for a LONG time .
.. .nearly 30 years in my case. So . . . do it and don't worry
about whether we want to follow suit. Or not.

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++