Old 13-07-2003, 04:56 AM
Gail Futoran

Default Update - Toad Injured or deformed.

"Heather" wrote in message
[snip]
I tried to purchase a Toad house but non in stock.

How about an upturned pot with a doorway
knocked out of the rim? If it's earthenware
(pottery? I know what I mean...) it should stay
cool enough.

Don't know where you live, but I've found
reasonably-priced toad/frog houses in Hobby
Lobby, although we might be out of season.
(I was in my HL today and they already had
Halloween & Christmas stuff up.)

He/she has been hiding
between the rocks by the pond. I did some rock arranging

to give it better
hiding and will try for something more comfy over the

weekend. I should
probably let nature take it's course however as humans we

don't like to do
that do we. Besides anything within a 20' radius of the

pond gets special
care.

I know how you feel. And would do the same.

Gail
Southcentral TX USA