Old 13-07-2003, 07:32 AM
Joanne

Default No water. No shade. No hope?

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 11:36:33 GMT, Frogleg wrote:

My own community garden (with a tap for each plot!) taught me to be happy
I didn't depend on gardening/farming for a living. Between no rain, too much
rain, bugs, diseases, too cold, too hot, birds & rabbits, and weeds, it's a
heartbreaking enterprise. Of course they (and we) keep on because
"next year may be better."

WOW! you have your own tap for each plot, that IS luxury!

You are not alone in your dilemma. Keep us posted.

The good news is that for the past two days it has rained off and on
consistantly (woo woo)! Good news for me (us), bad news for the Molson
Indy time trials (aww), which are taking place mere blocks away.
They'll survive, my lemon cucumbers probably won't. :-(

jcm
Toronto, Canada
Canadian zone 6, U.S. zone is apparently 4b

Thanks to global warming it's bloody hot here!