Old 13-07-2003, 07:44 AM
malcolm

Default Did I miss anyones ?'s

musings from somebody who haunts uk.rec.fishing.game.
thanks for quoting me Annie,
I am English and now living in the USA,
one thing I heard long ago on BBC Radio 4,
was the wonder discovery that bales of Straw dropped into water kills Algae,
prob an old country thing that Scientists have rediscovered, as the Grass
family of plants live on the ground,
and are damp from dew and rain, they need a built in Algae killer.
regards malcolm

"Anne Lurie" wrote in message
. com...
Here are a few questions:

Why are you being so doggoned pushy? You just sauntered in here (to quote
another poster) yesterday, as far as I can tell. (And into
uk.rec.fishing.game -- where, BTW, I can't wait to see your reply to
Malcolm, who asked if algae are edible!)

Who are you, anyway? Who makes Bio Booster?

Why direct us to a website that is so incredibly lame as to beggar belief?
Why are the pictures on the website so poor? (Actually, the thumbnails

are
much poorer than the actual pictures.) Any number of posters to rec.ponds
have put up pictures of much higher quality [(at least technically! ],

and
they aren't trying to sell us something, except maybe for spreading "pond
fever"!

Why don't you bring a sense of humor with you when you post to a

newsgroup,
*especially* if you're intent on selling us something? (Although I have

admit that I got a chuckle out of your response "I work in brackish as

well
as fresh water." Dang, I could almost see you in there, just wadin'

around
in that brackish water!)

Just my $.02,

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"PondWoman" wrote in message
om...
Did I miss anyones questions, if so, please let me know
PondWoman
www.bluewaters.us