Old 13-07-2003, 10:50 AM
David Rance

Default Monty Don

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003, Barry & Iris McCanna wrote:

It is such a joy to watch Gardeners World again since MD took over

!!
A REAL gardener who knows what he's about and I love his baggy old
trousers :~))

How I agree with you. It's a not-to-be-missed programme again.
What a lovely warm personality he has. Not self-aware at all.
He has Geoff's "hands-on" approach to gardening. Really superb.

Iris, can I ask how you receive BBC programmes in Normandy? I would like
to be able to the same myself. Perhaps you get just the World Service on
satellite?

I have a setup in Britain where I can receive French domestic
transmissions. Wish I could do the same kind of thing in France!

| Internet: | writing from |
| Fidonet: David Rance 2:252/110 | Caversham, |
| BBS:
telnet://mesnil.demon.co.uk | Reading, UK |