Old 13-07-2003, 11:20 AM
Barry & Iris McCanna

Default Monty Don

"David Rance" wrote in message

Iris, can I ask how you receive BBC programmes in Normandy? I would

like
to be able to the same myself. Perhaps you get just the World

Service on
satellite?

I have a setup in Britain where I can receive French domestic
transmissions. Wish I could do the same kind of thing in France!

David,

We have a Sky digibox and receive all the free-to-air channels
including BBC1, 2, 3 and 4, Channel 4 and 5, ITV1, Sky News, etc.
Our local TV man aligned the dish and it is perfect. Many other
people here have the same setup. There is quite a scam here of
people being charged huge amounts for the set-up, but we were
recommended to use an excellent man in England, whose prices are very
good. If you'd me to give you his details, please mail off-group.

HTH
Regards
Iris