Old 13-07-2003, 01:32 PM
Bonnie Espenshade

Default Anyone Have Japanese Beetles?

Fred wrote:
(Umm, I just had a

*truly* wicked thought: I could direct PondWoman to rec.gardens.roses --
she'd never know what hit her!)

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

If this is the typical reception that someone gets here when they offer
advice I hope I am never stupid enough to try to share anything. Fred

I'm sorry if you got the impression. When someone we don't
know comes in to sell us a product that will cure our
problems, I don't feel they are here to help us, only to
line their pockets.
If on the other hand they came in a chatted or answered
questions that were asked the reception would have been
friendly. We have many people in the pond business that
frequent here and we give them our business or suggest that
others visit their sites.

--
Bonnie
NJ