Old 13-07-2003, 01:55 PM
Kathie Kathie is offline
Registered User

Location: Durham, NC
Default Hosta-bilities...

Hello,
I've just joined, and was wondering if someone would like to share all sorts of wonderful hosta tips. I've just purchased a little Tudor house with a shade gardening potential so rich that you can taste it. I love hostas, and am a fairly experiences gardener, but would love it if you all could share info about this lovely plant with me!

Can anyone recommend a really good reference book on hostas, including complete identification photos of all verieties? Also, where can one purchase a WONDERUL Tardiana called 'Silvery Slugproof'---and you can just guess why it's so wonderful...!

Thanks so much.