Old 13-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Jim Lewis

Default [IBC] Artificial lighting

I am sorry but i don't have a scanner or many photos for that
matter. Photos
have just never been my thing. I do have a few of various

experiments along
thos lines and i do plan to get a scanner at some point. so

many people want
pics of my old greenhouse and the 3000 gallon aquarium i built

about 20 years
ago I really feel compelled to get a scanner and dig out what

pictures i do
have. At the time i never figured on the internet or any one

wanting to see my
"oddness" but my neighbors. At one time they called me "marine

land of van
buren st" I should have charged all the kids i had to give

tours to. maybe i
could have rebult some of it. I will see what i can do.

You can get an inexpensive digital camera for the cost of a
scanner and find many more uses for it (IMHO).

Jim Lewis - - Tallahassee, FL - "People,
when Columbus discovered this country, it was plum full of nuts
and berries. And I'm right here to tell you the berries are just
about all gone." -- Uncle Dave Macon, old-time musician

-- The IBC HOME PAGE & FAQ:
http://www.internetbonsaiclub.org/ --
+++++ Questions? Help? e-mail +++++