Old 13-07-2003, 03:44 PM

Default Lawn Tractor Questions

"Chris" wrote:
Why do you want a lawn tractor for a yard that size? Do you have a
physical disability that you cannot walk? Is the lawn such a steep grade
it is to hard to push? It is a waste of money on a yard that small a push
mower might take an hour to mow. Get a good push mower maybe even a self
propelled if you need it. Get one of the rear wheel drive with the caster
wheels in the front. I have an 80 year old grandmother who push mows a
lawn bigger than that and I am not joking.

Your 80 year old grandma push mows over 22,000 sq ft of lawn?

--
GO# 40
http://NewsReader.Com/