Old 13-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Ray

Default phal growing only small leaves

Can you describe the growing conditions and your feeding regimen?

.. . . . . . . . . . .
"gal" wrote in message
om...
Hello,

I got a Phal that keeps growing small leaves one after the other. I
bought the plant well established with two flowering spikes. After the
flowers die it started losing leaves while growing some new ones. The
original leaves were 5 to 6 inch long. The new leaves got to about 1
inch and then a new leaf would start growing. I have repotted the
plant and the roots looked OK.
After repotting the last two large leaves rotted and I cut them and
dusted with cinnamon. At the moment the crown looks clean and there is
no rot. There are six 1 inch leaves and a new one is on its way. There
are few new roots and in general everything looks OK apart to the fact
that the plant does not want to grow a normal size leaf.

Please comment.

Gal