Old 13-07-2003, 05:08 PM
Theo van Daele

Default Did I miss anyones ?'s

Pondwoman...

I am not compensated in any way

I am in no way compensated for any of the information I was providing

and I will not be compensated in any way.

My work with small pond owners is all non gratis.

(slip of the keyboard I hope )

Im not out to make any money here

Right...

So far you have contributed absolutely nothing, gratis or not. "Good
bacteria" and "bad bacteria" ? Erm... ?

You can not blame people on here for being a bit flabberghasted by your
posting style. OK, maybe your internet skills are lacking, and you are
genuine. Stranger things have happened.

However.

We'll see in the next few weeks, but I'm not holding my breath :-)

What's your pond of view about biospira BTW ? As a professional I'm sure
you have a POV ? What's your position on suspended algae versus string
algae ?

Theo

(paid with a lollypop given by his wife for this post ! )