Old 13-07-2003, 11:15 PM
bnd777

Default leylandii nightmare

you have my immense sympathy
as others have suggested see www.hedgeline.org and watch for the government
to take up the Stephen Pound Bill and push it through ........they have
promised they will do so
Please write to your MP and ask them to write to John Prescott to insist
that the government does as its promised and brings in legislation to contol
the menace of Leylandi and High hedges
Be sure to also explain the effect the trees have on your garden along with
the height and spread details
"Richard" wrote in message
that should be growing not 'frowing' - sorry

"Richard" wrote in message
Hi,

My neighbour to the rear of my garden has leylandii frowing. These block

out
the sunlight in my garden from just after midday.

Has anyone got any legal tips or persuading them to trim them down a few
metres?

Many thanks,

Richard