Old 13-07-2003, 11:15 PM
amanda pope

Default Does anyone use EBAY?

What a cynic you are Brian.
If you would care to check you will see I contribute quite a lot to this
site. If I was placing an advert ( and I will) I would do so under the group
rules. I do include our web address with correspondence
www.arghamvillage.co.uk again under the group rules.

I hope I have not offended anyone with my request for help. It is quite
genuine.

Brian Watson wrote in message

"amanda pope" wrote in message
I am refitting my warehouse and need to clear out the stock to do this.

Someone suggested I auction it on EBAY. Does anyone use it and is it a

good
place to sell water garden equipment.
or should I just discount it on our own website.

snip website address

If you think people here won't notice you just publicised your sale at

your
website under the guise of starting a (no doubt long) thread on the merits
or otherwise of E-bay, you are dead wrong.

:-)

--
Brian
"Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."