Old 14-07-2003, 12:32 AM
Mark

Default Does anyone use EBAY?

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:19:03 +0100, "amanda pope"
wrote:

What a cynic you are Brian.
If you would care to check you will see I contribute quite a lot to this
site. If I was placing an advert ( and I will) I would do so under the group
rules. I do include our web address with correspondence
www.arghamvillage.co.uk again under the group rules.

I hope I have not offended anyone with my request for help. It is quite
genuine.

People on Ebay will quite cheerfully buy anything you would wish to
sell - a picture works a treat - folks want to see what they are
buying as anyone would.

Reserves are all well and good but annoying as it rather negates any
sense of getting a bargain. If it's worth a tenner then the chances
are it will sell for a tenner. Apart from the odd items I start all
my auctions at a pound and take a chance. Nevermind bidding it's as
exciting taking the chance someone will bid your item to it's true
value. :-)

Mark S.