Old 14-07-2003, 02:22 AM
Nedra

Default **sick koi** #help#

I have never seen anything like that film... I wish someone
would come in here and have a look.

What percentage pond salt do you have in the pond?
I used to treat my
pond with salt to cure the bacterial film. I never had any
other meds in the pond - so I really hate to tell you what
to do for fear it would hurt more than help.

Nedra

"*muffin*" wrote in message

I added 2 more pics.

the film reminds me of what looks around a dying lily flower,,, that kind

of
film ( am I the only one to have seen that??)

but the whole pond is covered, & I don't think I have many old flowers ( I
just dead headed some last week)

arrghhhhhhh

"Nedra" wrote in message
nk.net...
Muffin, Gosh I am sorry about your fish! All I ever do is
Panic - I haven't a clue as to what to do to fix your babies.
I don't see the 'milky' cast to the surface of your pond...
that is what I first thought I'd see. When you do see it...
the milky cast ... it means there is a bacterial infection
going on somewhere in your pond water.

Awfully sorry
Someone will come in and help you fix it.