Old 14-07-2003, 06:22 AM
Starlord

Default gazing balls

I've got a ball that has the color moded into it, sure it never changes, but
it'll last forever, even the desert sun has no effect on it, and I got it for
free too. I just make sure the finger holes are down and hindden.

It's a mabled green colored bollowing ball.

--
"In this universe the night was falling,the shadows were lengthening
But elsewhere the stars were still young and the light of morning

Arthur C. Clarke, The City & The Stars

SIAR
www.starlords.org
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.Netfirms.com/
Freelance Writers Shop
http://www.freelancewrittersshop.netfirms.com

"animaux" wrote in message
I don't believe they make mercury glass any more. I think that's what they

used
to make the original gazing balls.

I buy the inexpensive ones. They last as long as the more expensive.

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 20:20:19 GMT, "Barbara Yanus"
wrote:

My Husband just bought me two gazing balls for my birthday....I had some
before, but they were the cheap ones from Walmart (nothing against WM, I
shop there all the time)....the ones he bought me, cost 2 1//2 times more
than the ones I bought. The problem I had with the ones I had before, was,
the gazing stuff wore off eventually. Has anyone bought the more expensive
ones and not had this problem?

Bebra

NE PA
zone 6b