Old 14-07-2003, 06:42 AM
laurie \(Mother Mastiff\)

Default RATS

Rats!!! RATS!!! Big uns, little uns, brown and dark brown, cute
and ugly but they are all still RATS! They are in my garden and
under my birdfeeders! EEEEEK! I need Laurie's snakes and then
some. I need to borrow some cats who know instinctively what
they are supposed to do. They seem to be coming from the
neighbor's woodpile. Any ideas other than traps? OMG!

Jeny,

If I had already gotten my snake trap (waiting for a check to come in first)
I would GLADLY donate my snakes!

In the meantime, if you can get a witness to see them, or pictures of the
rats, you can call the neighbor and explain that their woodpile is harboring
rats, and ask them to move it as far from your property as possible (they
may not want rodents either!) If they don't move the woodpile, then you
have reasonable grounds to call the health dept. or Animal Control and ask
THEM to ask the neighbor (they can take action if the neighbor doesn't
comply).

This week is good for blueberries, except Tuesday. It's better from 5 PM
onward, because by then the bushes are not in full sun, and you won't pop
and crackle from frying as you pick. I can put the dogs up while you are
here.

We had huge bowls of berries with real cream and just a little sugar
tonight -- PERFECTION!!!

laurie