Old 14-07-2003, 11:23 AM
sw

Default Phygelius weevils and well pump...

Jim W wrote:

sw wrote:

2. She'd like to know where to buy a real, functioning pump for a real,
functioning well. Don't know whether electric or manual is most
desirable (I have fond memories of having to find the water to prime
manual pumps in my yoof); can anyone suggest a good make?

Covered recently here.. search the archives for hand pump. Machine Mart
were mentioned but told one customer that they 'couldn't guarantee their
actual use' (Different from what is says in their catalogue) Various
websites were also given IIRC.
http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...m=bbmsb9%24190
%241%40mserv2.dl.ac.uk&rnum=9&prev=/groups%3Fq%3Dpump%2Bgroup:uk.rec.gar
dening%2Bgroup:uk.rec.gardening%26hl%3Den%26lr%3D% 26ie%3DUTF-8%26group%3
Duk.rec.gardening%26scoring%3Dd%26selm%

and similar..

Thank you -- and everyone else who replied!

regards
sarah

--
Waist deep, neck deep