Old 14-07-2003, 01:42 PM
animaux

Default gazing balls

That's so funny! I did that in my garden 15 years ago and friends thought it
was silly. Now it's working everywhere. I too have a bowling ball. I copper
leafed the surface and it now looks like a blue/green patina copper orb.

They also sell copper balls in...a catalog? I can't recall which. Maybe
Tuscano, or Gardener Supply. One of the catalogs have them and they're not too
expensive.

On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 22:16:47 -0700, "Starlord" wrote:

I've got a ball that has the color moded into it, sure it never changes, but
it'll last forever, even the desert sun has no effect on it, and I got it for
free too. I just make sure the finger holes are down and hindden.

It's a mabled green colored bollowing ball.