Old 14-07-2003, 02:02 PM
Vox Humana

Default Agastache: The worst weed in my garden!

"dstvns" wrote in message
On Sun, 13 Jul 2003 12:36:04 GMT, "Vox Humana"
wrote:

and a very troublesome unidentified weed that spreads like crazy and
produces clusters of small, dark pink flowers.

Is this the one? It is my weed from hell. This thing makes rabbits
look sterile. You pull it out, it comes back. You do *anything*, it
comes back. I'm pretty sure it's an annual, since mulch in late fall
kills the seeds (makes them sprout then winter kills them). This has
been my only effective means of control, other than temporary pulling
during the growing season.

http://home.ptd.net/~vstevans/Jul13_01.jpg

I've now got a mug shot, but if someone can help ID this I would
greatly appreciate it.

YES!!! That is the weed. I pull and pull and it keeps reappearing. It got
established in a the bad that has astilbe. I didn't notice it for some time
as the leaves tend to blend into the astilbe. Now it is in the lawn also.
I have used Round-up and it just keep going.